Cacao - Acai - Maqui
From the mountainous regions of Central America, to the lush rainforest of the Amazon and down through the Patagonia region of southern Chile, our team at Cacao Vita created this blend with the infamous Fountain of Youth in mind. We take our single origin, organically grown Cacao Nibs and gently roll them in Acai and Maqui powder creating a superfood blend that combines some of the most nutritious foods on the planet. This Cacao blend was artfully crafted using two of South America's most nutritious dark berries, creating a powerful antioxidant blend for you to enjoy.
How to Enjoy: Add a spoonful to your Smoothie, Salad, Oatmeal, Yogurt, Baked goods, Acai bowl, or Trail mix.
"Nature's chocolate chips" - Cacao nibs come from the tropical Cacao fruit, have a deep dark chocolate flavor, zero added sugar, and a high antioxidant content.
- Grows high atop the Acai Palm tree, native to the Amazon jungle and tropical forests of South and Central America.
- Deep blue and purple in color
- Contains Omega 3 fatty acid which helps to increase good cholesterol.
- Acai contains a vast array of nutritious vitamins and minerals including B-vitamins, vitamin K, potassium and manganese, and potent antioxidants like resveratrol.
- The fruit of the Maqui shrub, a type of small evergreen tree, native to the relatively undisturbed Patagonia Region of Chile and Argentina.
- Dark purple in color
- 5x greater ORAC value than blueberry
- Contains more antioxidants than Goji, Acai, and pomegranate combined
- Contains one of the highest amounts of polyphenols found in fruit.